Local Installations by a National Installer
Selecting your perfect new front door or window is never easy with all of the options currently available to the customer, once you have decided upon your choice there is still one very important decision to make, who is going to install your door. If you have a tame joiner or recommended local builder whom you trust – problem solved. The key word in that last sentence is probably “LOCAL” at the GFD Group one of the more frequent questions we are asked – particularly as we advertise that we install throughout the UK –is – “where do your fitters come from?”
At GFD Group we are always trying to improve our customer service and we are a company who strives for continuous improvement and always learns from our previous errors. in the very early days all of the company our installations were in the main local to the NE of England and were carried out by known and trusted installers, however as our service grew and became a Nationwide installation service we encountered the problem of “stepping into the unknown” – for the remainder of the UK we had to rely on installers who came by recommendation and whom we ourselves vetted. The principle was good but the outcome was not, GFD Group insists upon a high standard of installation and there were times when we were disappointed by our own choice of installers.
In order to offer installation throughout the UK requires a company with the depots, network and administrative capabilities to support this service and that is why GFD Group companies now have a partnership arrangement with a nationally known installation company Martindales who operate nationwide, are massively experienced and authorised service providers to the Insurance market. Check out their web site and you will be reassured that when GFD Group / Martindales install your new door or window you are dealing with professionals who care and put the customer first.
As Martindales have depots throughout the UK at GFD we can always answer the question “where do your fitters come from” with the answer “we may install nationally but our fitters will be local from a depot invariably less than fifty miles from the installation address”
Between our respective companies we have forged automatic computer driven processes that minimise the chance of error, if it works for us it works for you the customer ensuring that you get the installation service you want and deserve. An installation service that includes all of the following-
- Dimension checking – customers do not have to worry about errors in dimensions, within 48 hrs of receipt of your order a member of our survey team will contact you visit and verify all dimensions and check out and any other technical issues which may concern you. Only after we know your sizes are correct do we instruct the manufacture of your door
- Multiple on site checking – when our installers turn up on your door step they check and double check all sizes parts etc and no strip out of your existing door takes place without this check.
- Installers that care – all of our installers have clear instructions to treat our customer’s property with the respect; we know how upsetting it can be to have tradesmen in your home which is why we want to carry out your installation as quickly and efficiently as we can.
- Return visits not an issue – As all of our installations are guaranteed for five years if you should have a problem during this period we will come back and rectify it, provided it is not as a result of wilful damage.
- Peace of mind – DGCOS cover as standard on all our installations, check out the benefits on the web site, but basically if something goes wrong you the customer have an independent body to mediate for any problems that may occur.
- Testimonials – not part of your installation but we would recommend that you read the independent TRUST PILOT testimonials that appear on our group web sites. GFD have no control over these testimonials they are independently sourced by Trust Pilot directly from our customers so what you see is a true appraisal of our performance
Quality installation does count, the correct installation of any door or window will not only guarantee that it will look good but more importantly it can save all the heartache that a badly installed unit complete with all its problems can bring and when you choose to have the GFD Group install your door or window it comes with a five year guarantee but even if something goes wrong after this period we do not leave our customers stranded give us a call and we will call out inspect and where possible rectify any defect – that’s how confident we are in the confident we are in the quality of the installation and product of any door or window you purchase from the GFD Group
Anyone who buys a door or window from the GFD Group and chooses to use our services for installation benefits from the superb installation service offered to all GFD Group customers. The GFD Group of companies comprises
Timber Composite Door
Composite Door Prices
Global Sash Windows
GFD Group your local – national installers have been successfully installing doors and windows for over eight years and that amounts to over 4000 successful installations.